This blog expresses the personal experiences and opinions of the author and not of any other person or organisation. The text herein is subject to change at any time, without notice and may not, under any circumstances, be reproduced (in whole or in part) without the author's written permission.

Friday 18 July 2008

'Faranj' goes to Addis ...

(that really should have been the title of my blog ...)

I have exactly 10 days left before I fly to Addis and become a 'faranj' (foreigner) in Ethiopia ... and panic has set in!!

This blog will give you the chance to keep an eye on my adventures and, more importantly, what your donations are doing to help the children of Addis Ababa.

Do feel free to send me an email at honeyjenny@gmail.com, and if you would like any more information about Hanna's Orphanage (reg charity: 1119773) please look at www.myspace.com/hannasorphanage

x

No comments: