This blog expresses the personal experiences and opinions of the author and not of any other person or organisation. The text herein is subject to change at any time, without notice and may not, under any circumstances, be reproduced (in whole or in part) without the author's written permission.

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Changes

As you will have noticed, I have ‘spruced up’ the blog slightly (got to take advantage of the UK internet connection). There are a few photos, a new title, a different layout, and links to the charities I work with. I have also gone through and made a few changes – obscured names where I’d forgotten to, and reworded some things where I’d been careless.

Until about a month ago, I was under the impression that only my Dad and a few other family members read this blog and so wrote it accordingly. Rather naïve, possibly. As it turns out, quite a few people read it, and it’s about to be circulated a bit more widely, so I want to make it suitable for everyone to read.

I also want to distance the blog slightly from Hanna’s Orphanage. The content won’t change at all, but the original plan was for the blog to be just about the charity – and it’s quite clear things have deviated slightly! I share a lot of my own personal ‘journey’ on here, and it’s not right if my (not always correct) views appear to be the official views of the charity.

So there we are.

No comments: